Monday, April 24, 2006
Rockaway Beach
We had a storm over the weekend, which resulted in a lot of sand winding up on the boardwalk:

It rained into Sunday, and then the miraculous hand of God parted the skies and allowed us to bask in the sun for several hours. Rockaway Beach came to life once more, and people wandered the beach, enjoying their precious moments of enjoyable weekend weather:

While I was taking photos of strangers on the beach, so as not to frighten them and assure them I was a just a bored resident with a camera, I took pictures of other things, like tracks in the sand and waves. This one came out pretty good though:


It rained into Sunday, and then the miraculous hand of God parted the skies and allowed us to bask in the sun for several hours. Rockaway Beach came to life once more, and people wandered the beach, enjoying their precious moments of enjoyable weekend weather:

While I was taking photos of strangers on the beach, so as not to frighten them and assure them I was a just a bored resident with a camera, I took pictures of other things, like tracks in the sand and waves. This one came out pretty good though:
